We headed off to the Home Depot Tree Farm on a
cold and
blustery December afternoon to find the perfect Christmas Tree...the girls chose this one!
We are almost getting to the point where I sit back and the girls do the whole tree for me. I love looking at all of the school created ornaments and of course, our photos from over the years. My girls are growing up so fast!
The finished product...great tree that smelled delicious throughout the whole season!
4 comments:
Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree.........I can smell it from here!
Can your girls come and do mine too? My girls poop out after 20 minutes.
Yours looks lovely!!!!! I do miss that smell...hard to get with a fakie.
xo
I love your martha stewart-esque ornament hanging pose in that photo!
Wait, where's our ornament? I can't see it. I thought for sure it would be front and center. *Pouts*
Post a Comment