Well, I did it. I went ahead and turned 40. My mom suggested having a party to celebrate and so celebrate we did! Isn't my pink party dress pretty?
Andy still loves me even though I'm 40!
Some of my work besties with their hubbies!
Turns out my party was the day after school got out (for most of us)so everyone was ready to let loose and go crazy!
Apparently Julie and Andy were drinking straight Patron at one point!
Becky and I!!!
I had the best time at my party. I had the best people around me to celebrate with. We had good food, good drink, and lots of 80's music. Turning 40 wasn't so bad after all!
5 comments:
Welcome to the club, girlfriend!!
Happy birthday :)
Forty? You're just a baby!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
m.
Looks like so much fun! Congrats on looking fab when turning 40!
Dang girl...you look hawt!
Love your hawt pink dress....happy belated!
xoxo
It truly was the best birthday party ever.
And look at all these nice comments from our friends.
Don't say "hubbies".
Post a Comment