Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bella for Vice President!

When you are in upper grade at our school, you can run for student council to be your class representative. If you make class rep and you are in 5th or 6th grade, you can run for office. Well, Bella wanted to run for Vice President! We made a campaign poster, Aunt Cathie made us some campaign stickers, I had Bella for V.P pencils made, we ironed on our logo on a t-shirt, and we wrote a campaign speech!
Livvie was the best campaign manager in town...and Bella won! She had to stand in front of all of the 4,5, and 6th grade students and give a speech and she didn't even bat an eyelash. She amazes me at how she loves to participate, isn't afraid of anything, and always tries hard at all she does. We are proud parents!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That kid is the bomb.com
and you?
You are the mom.com!
I am so glad to know your family via the internet.
This made my night.
Go, Bella, GO!

ChiTown Girl said...

Yay, Bella! Congratulations!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so darn wonderful....I was never that brave.
So, when can I cast my vote for your two young ladies?