Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch was a blast. It is so fun to have a new baby to take the traditional photos with. Really made Andy and I pause though, watching Sofia, Reed, and Scarlett, and think how fast time really does fly. Our kids are the old kids! They still love going to the pumpkin patch though and take such good care of the little kids. This year seemed to go by particularly fast. I catch myself talking to myself in my head saying, "Make sure you soak it all in. Enjoy this. The laundry can wait. They are growing up. This could be the last time they want to hang out with you!" I sure hope not.
2 comments:
UGH!! That baby is KILLING me! How did she get so big already?!?!
Isn't the pumpkin farm the best? Our kids STILL ask to do it, and they're "old," so don't despair. As long as they have little cousins, yours will want to keep going, too. =)
Let's face it Jen. Our family believes in tradition. We will be going to the pumpkin for years to come. It wasn't that long ago that Dad and I took you and Becky there every year. See what I mean. It's also the best back drop for the wonderful Fall pictures, right?
Post a Comment