
We got Bella a camera for her 4th birthday. She loves taking pictures...especially with grandma's camera. Andy and I always crack up at what she takes pictures of. Here are a few of her most recent creations. This is her self portrait.

Here we have the girls' toilet. Thank goodness it was clean!

This is Bella's bed. She made her bed just for this picture.

Here are some of our Fall decorations.

This is the Princess cash register.

Here is Belle...posed by an Easter basket. Classic, right?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I love Bella's pictures. I was laughing so hard. Did she say why she took a picture of the toilet? Only Bella!! So funny. I just love that girl!
She takes such good pictures for a pre-schooler! They are centered and in focus. I am impressed.
These pictures are fabulous. I think we have a future Mitzi on our hands?
Post a Comment