Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is Where I Was This Weekend

Are you jealous? My pal, Casey "won" an auction for this condo in Laguna Beach. He invited us to come up for the weekend. It was like being in Hawaii, only not. We sat on the balcony listening to the waves, took a nap, and drank cocktails.
We also had a delicious dinner...cause we all appreciate a good meal. Can I even tell you about the dessert I had? It was vanilla gelato with white chocolate chips, topped with a shot of espresso, topped with hot fudge, crumbled with almond cookies. If you know anything about me, you know that those are pretty much my four favorite food groups. There was also some bar hopping and dancing involved, but I have no pictures to prove it.
Every time I feel stressed this week I keep thinking about the view from that balcony and then I wonder which one of my friends I can pimp out to some old rich guy so we can permanently have a place like that. A girl can dream.


7 comments:

Katrine said...

Yes, I'm jealous. I'll trade you my hurricane Ike for your beach vacation!

Maternal Mirth said...

You could pimp me out, but I am already taken.

Dani may be game ... kidding :)

sburns said...

It does look like Hawaii. Don't worry, you will be there before you know it. Oh yes, I forgot. You will have a six and five year old with you.

I guess you need to win the lotto!

Jason, as himself said...

You have a very difficult life.

Anonymous said...

: ) I hope you find a friend to pimp out soon because a house like that to visit ALL THE TIME, would be to-die-for! I really love your hair! It has perfect highlights and that cut is so nice. I think I might have to take your picture to the salon next time I go. FOR REAL! : ) Hope this weekend is even greater than last weekend!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous.

Ed Brophy said...

I'm still waiting to be pimped out. Like I said one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel with no pre-nup.

I swear I'd make a good Real Housewife of Orange County.