Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Disney

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love cooler weather, when we have it. I love Halloween. I love all of the colors of fall. Yesterday we took the girls to Disneyland to see all of the Fall decorations. Of course, Disney didn't disappoint!!

Sunday, they are closing down the park at 5:00 for Miley Cyrus's 16th birthday party. So, along with the Fall decorations, they had Miley's birthday decorations too. Olivia wanted to come back and go to Hanna Montana's birthday party. Unfortunately for Olivia, we are not rich. The tickets are going for $275 a piece. Is that ridiculous or what?

So many great photo ops! Maybe this year I'll send Halloween cards instead of Christmas!
Our girls...
We had such a nice time as a family. We have only been to Disneyland once before with just the four of us. We had fun taking turns riding with the girls and they even got brave and rode a couple of rides together. That way Andy and I could make out in the back!
Next stop...Disneyworld.





5 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

You forgot to mention the best part about yesterday's visit!

Katrine said...

It must be nice to be Miley. Even your birthday becomes a money making event. Just pay a few hundred dollars and you can be one of Miley's thousand closest friends!

Laura said...

Ahhh i am so jealous, not only do i LOVE Disneyland, but Halloween is my fav holiday, and you got to do them both. I want to be you!! ca we trade lives and press rewind?

Lacking Productivity said...

I sorta hate this post...not to be rude...but it makes me jealous...Halloween and Disneyland are my two faves...and there you are enjoying both...I am just not a big enough person to be happy for you, at least enough to cover up my own loathing, self-pity.

Unknown said...

How much fun is it to live so close to Disney Land! $265 for a ticket to Hannah Montana's Birthday party? Ridiculous. Who would pay that much?