Two hats...check.
Four gloves...check.
Waterproof jackets...check.
Boots...check.
Jason and Diego made it to the snow. Mitzi had snow actually falling when she took her kids. So, we had the great idea of taking our girls to the snow since we've had recent snowfall in our local mountains. Here's how it went down:
First 5 minutes...
"Mommy, let's have a snowball fight with Daddy!"
Four gloves...check.
Waterproof jackets...check.
Boots...check.
Jason and Diego made it to the snow. Mitzi had snow actually falling when she took her kids. So, we had the great idea of taking our girls to the snow since we've had recent snowfall in our local mountains. Here's how it went down:
First 5 minutes...
"Mommy, let's have a snowball fight with Daddy!"
Second five minutes:
"Mommy, my hands are frozen."
"Ow! I slipped and fell in the snow."
14 comments:
Yep, that was funny alright. Unfortunately you need waterproof gloves and good snow shoes no matter how little snow there is.
At least you can say you went to the snow. I remember you kept saying that you wished the girls could of seen snow last year. I bet you won't say that again anytime soon!
sorry but I am laughing. We have had snow days JUST like that!
This was your funniest post ever, I think. I was totally expecting "Oh, look at me, my family had the most wonderful time in the snow ever.....we had a perfect day and the girls played all day and didn't even get cold...."
I'm so glad my expectations were incorrect!
Ooops. This really isn't Claire. It's Jason, and I'm using Claire's computer. Claire wouldn't say something that snarky to you.
That is priceless...did you stop at cowbucks on the way home to cheer them all up?
Freakin' hilarious!!!
Such is life with 2 little girls. Hee hee!
You had the cute factor going strong, but the weatherproofing wasn't the right kind for snow....but it sure was great for a photo op. Isn't that what it's all a bout for girly girls anyways?
I love it!
PS That Jason is such a prankster.
How does one ask this delicately?
Did umm, Andy umm, shart? That picture looks like he got a little more then he expected.
Andy's face is classic! The story was cracking me up but his face rolled me.
I have always wished that for us the snow would only be in the mountains and we could drive to it and leave it as we pleased. That has never been the case for us.
Ow my gut aches!!! Very reminiscent of that video of you and Becky in the snow in TX and Becky bawling.
Oh my! That really made me laugh!
Mitzi told me to check out this post because it was her favorite post of yours... i can see why!!!
Post a Comment