Ha! Ha! She is so little I can hardly stand it. Has she ever been hiding and you couldn't find her?
Suh-weet! I can just smell her newly washed puppy fur.
Lucky looks awfully cute. I'm sure Cathie will approve. She smells good too!!
Oh. My. Goodness. She is so sweet. Just kill me with that bow already : )
What salon does she go to? Did she get her nails painted? In jungle red perhaps?So are you a complete dog lover now?What was her name again? Did you write it in the post? I can't remember now, do you think I am losing it?What did you get up to over the weekend?
Everytime I see you background and see "Hot Lips" I think of...Hot Lips Hoolihan, you know from M.A.S.H.Do you have a nurse's outfit?
She is so cute! What a sweetie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ha! Ha! She is so little I can hardly stand it. Has she ever been hiding and you couldn't find her?
Suh-weet! I can just smell her newly washed puppy fur.
Lucky looks awfully cute. I'm sure Cathie will approve. She smells good too!!
Oh. My. Goodness. She is so sweet. Just kill me with that bow already : )
What salon does she go to? Did she get her nails painted? In jungle red perhaps?
So are you a complete dog lover now?
What was her name again? Did you write it in the post? I can't remember now, do you think I am losing it?
What did you get up to over the weekend?
Everytime I see you background and see "Hot Lips" I think of...
Hot Lips Hoolihan, you know from M.A.S.H.
Do you have a nurse's outfit?
She is so cute! What a sweetie.
Post a Comment