Beautiful sisters...
Our family...
Curly locks Beauty...Every time she touched sand she would say "Owie!"
Liv could do this all day...
Chasing the waves...my 7 year old. Doesn't she look, like 12, in this picture? *sigh*
Reed's first beach trip. He loved the sand and the waves!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures. It shows just how much fun we had at Aunt Toni's house on the 4th. The pictures of Reed are great. Boy did he have fun or what. So did his mommy!
I think it is time for you to spread your wings and blog about something else, in addition to all of your wonderful family outings. Come on! You're a creative gal! I know you can do it.
I seriously was thinking she looked older in that picture. Now I feel like I am going to cry. I just DO NOT like this whole growing up process. Kaishon is practically a teenager. I am going to go have a nervous breakdown now.
Post a Comment