What a difference a year makes. Olivia added detail and color coordinated sprinkles to her creations.
Bella, since birth, does not believe that less is more!
Matthew was very serious about his cookie decorating. He took his time making each cookie just perfect!
Abbey didn't want to be rushed by all of this cookie nonsense. She enjoyed sipping her hot coaca first, thank you very much!
Reed, his second year at the big show, didn't really know what was going on, but was happy that people kept handing him sugar cookies loaded with frosting. This is his kind of party!
Let's be honest...it's not a cookie party until sopmeone leaves covered in frosting!
4 comments:
Looks like fun!
What a fun tradition. Your family is so lucky to have you.
I am with Matthew...he and I would get along famously...although I have heard that frosting makes a great facial too.
Have a beautiful Christmas!!!
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!! May Peace be your gift at Christmas (or any other holiday you celebrate) and your blessing all year through.
Look at all those cute kids!
Post a Comment