Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma!



I hosted a birthday dinner for Grandma complete with crowns and balloons! I made her haystacks, Becly brought cherry pie, and Rick made an amazing malt ball ice cream pie. It was only 747 calories per slice (so I had 2). She was showered with fun birthday gifts while the kids ran around like small crazy people. Hope you have a great 64th year Grandma, Caca, Buckets!!!

7 comments:

sburns said...

What a wonderful and crazy party it was. It seems like when Aunt Cathie is around the girls go nuts! We had so muchy fun. How could I not with these precious Granddaughters. What a wonderful family I have.
thanks for the party!
did you have to post my age??

Busy Bee Suz said...

64???? I don't think so... She looks beautiful, happy and full of FUN!!!!!
Happy birthday G'ma!

Jason, as himself said...

I love Buckets.

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy Birthday JLo's mama!

sburns said...

I Love you too Jason!

Unknown said...

My Mom is 64 too. 64 year olds are the coolest. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Unknown said...

She looks like she is just 34 : )