Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sporty Spice


All the cheerleaders, marching bands, jumbo trons, and football players in the world couldn't compete with the BEST part of Reed's 2nd Birthday Extravaganza...Jason and I at a sporting event together.
Oh, yeah.
We were so sporty at this event. I wore a UCLA shirt (it just looks like Jason is pointing to my boobs. He's actually pointing out the UCLA on my shirt)and Jason brought a 50 year old UCLA sweatshirt to wear. Totally sporty. We spent lots of time on the field talking about the size of the *ahem* players and the details of their impressive uniforms. When watching the game, we discussed the importance of the game, the impressive defensive line, and the amazing speed of the running backs.

NOT REALLY!!!!

We sat on the bleachers discussing my upcoming 40th birthday, playing with the kids, and giggling way too much. I may have belched a few times in his ear too.

Can hardly wait until Reed's 3rd birthday!!!

4 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Thank you! We are sooooo sporty!

And maybe I WAS just pointing at your boobs!

I'm posting my version of this whole event today. Watch for it!

Unknown said...

I think you are so beautiful. Shut up. There is no stinkin' way you are turning 40. I am not believing that for 1 second.

Busy Bee Suz said...

So cute, both of you.
I know he was pointing at your boobs. That is how he rolls. :0
Burping? well...I never....

Hula Hank said...

I am disappointed that neither you nor Jason wore your cheerleading skirts.