My friend Danielle and I took the kids to the Long Beach Aquarium. We had been there once before when my kids were maybe 3 and 4. This was one of the items on our summer "Must Do" list!
The aquarium is set up with lots of animals to look at, but also lots of fun things to touch! Here Livvie is touching jellyfish!
Bella preferred the more mild creatures...starfish!
Then, we made the kids pose for lots of pictures with pretty pretend backgrounds.
The moms, of course, were the most mature of all!
4 comments:
I LOVE the aquarium!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I wish ours let you touch stuff like yours does.
Well, the Moms are somebody's kids afterall. So let your hair and go nuts!
m.
I think I am going to take the kids this week. I just have to get psyched up to make the stupid drive. I hate driving : (
Cute photos! Glad it was fun.
Post a Comment